protection
French 
CrawlTrack, webmaster dashboard.
Web analytic, SEO and protection

CrawlProtect, your website safety.
Reinforced protection

Two php/MySQL scripts, free and easy to install
The tools you need to manage and keep control of your site.

diable

CrawlTrack and CrawlProtect support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 30-04-2008 16:17:38

obiku
Nouveau membre

How do you decide which php script can be a risk?

On which grounds do you guys decide if a script is a risk for someones website or not.

I ask this, because I'm one of the creators of the phpBB board "IntegraMOD Nederlands". In CrawlTracker it says IntegraMOD Nederlands can be a risk.

As one of the creators, I also use this Board and of course this wonderful peace of software. If I watch the attacklist, I see some code injection attempts, but non of them seem to have effect. If I take a look at my error.log or access.log all attempts have been blocked by either the .htaccess or else did not succeed because the script stopped the code injection.

Can you give me some feedback, so I can check any weakness in the script. Or else, if there is no risk any more, remove us from the risk list...

Thanx in advance.

#2 01-06-2008 21:49:45

CaNNon
Membre

Re: How do you decide which php script can be a risk?

I don't think anyone is "Deciding risk" obiku. But it is listing the possible exploits it could have blocked (this could be based on released exploits).

#3 01-06-2008 23:04:19

Jidébé
Administrateur

Re: How do you decide which php script can be a risk?

Hi,

I didn't decide about risk of a script, I'm just listing knowned vulnerability, and for IntegraMOD Nederland I found this: http://www.frsirt.com/english/advisories/2007/3307

Jean-Denis

CrawlTrack & CrawlProtect developer

Board footer